Ball Rail System Specifications
Advantage Industries ball rail posts comply with Australia Standards AS1657-2018.
Typical post spacing is 2000mm centres max.
Handing of level stanchions is ascertained from the platform/walkway facing the stanchion.
Handing of angled stanchions is ascertained from standing at the bottom of the staircase or ramp and looking up the staircase or ramp.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
Hot dipped galvanized in accordance with AS/NZS 4680:2006
- Stanchions – 40NB pipe (48.3mm OD)
- Base plates – 10mm plate with 2 x 18mm holes
- Handrails – 32NB pipe (42.4mm OD)
- Kneerails – 25NB pipe (33.7mm OD)
- Kick Plates – 100 x 6 Flat Bar
- Kick Plate Brackets – 40 x 40 Angle
Side posts are ideal for staircases with flat bar stringers and walkways where the maximum width between balustrades is required.
- Staircases with flat bar stringers
- Gantry walkways
- Drainage Headwalls