Advantage Industries manufactures and installs steel staircases for Rio Tinto, WA
Project: Rio Tinto West Angelas Mine near Newman, West Australia
Location: West Australia
- Required a mining specifications standards
- Absolutely imperative that installation occurs within stipulated times
- Needing quality steel
- Needing staircases for heavy duty
- Tight delivery times were applied due to the afterthought of the mezzanine floors
What We Delivered:
- Solutions to their needs: The standard Heavy Duty stair was upgraded to mining specifications including; M20 bolts to fix the staircases top and bottom, larger attachment brackets, closure bends on the ends of handrails & non-slip safety nosings.
- Our designers delight in solving any and all special requirements for the mining manufacturing and commercial industries.