Advantage Industries Manufactures and installs steel staircases for Visy Kraft Paper Mill, Tumut, NSW
Project: Visy Kraft Paper Mill
Location: Tumut, NSW
- Required a tall stair solution for their $1bn paper and cardboard manufacture workshops
- Needing quality and speed
- Needing 2 staircases for heavy duty
- Access to both workshops a Visy didn’t allow crane access to the staircases
- Tight delivery times were applied due to the afterthought of the mezzanine floors
What We Delivered:
- Solutions to their needs: The 4.5M Height staircases, was reached in 23 steps plus a comfortable landing and we met their other specifications: Be presentable, maintenance free, safety focused, strength oriented and not space utilising.
- 2 of Advantage Industries’ Heavy duty steel staircases with rails both sides and non-slip safety nosings
- Advantage Industries Stepped up to the mark by manufacturing, hot dipped galvanizing
- Advantage Industries delivering the order within 9 working days to site
- Minimal welding was allowed on site due to the painted floor which was no problems because of Advantage Industries’ easy as, bolt together system.
- Advantage Industries’ stairs were chosen because of the flat pack system which allowed the staircases to be taken into site with a Ute (Not a truck costing extra money) and installed without cranes.
- Advantage Industries’ steel staircases were the answer, each piece was walked into the workshops with ease and the staircases were bolted together in situation
“A Great outcome, Thanks!” – Visy Kraft Paper Mill